Friday, October 15, 2010

these are a few of my favourite songs..

Just really bored, studying, listening to music. Since I have exams in a few weeks I'm going to be studying real hard so I won't have much time to post so this will just be a few songs that I like to listen to right now.

studying or reading
mine - taylor swift
shes everything - brad paisley
need you now - lady antebellum
it wan't be like this for long - darius rucker
a drop in the ocean - ron pope
tighten up - the black keys
hey stephen - taylor swift
can't stand it - nevershoutnever

oldies but goodies
what would you do - city high
it wasn't me - shaggy
'cause I got high - afroman
new in town - little boots
gold digger - kanye west

mash-ups/parodies
tik tok parody - midnight beast
party and bullshit in the usa -biggie smalls
dynamite/love the way you lie/teenae dream mash-up - sam tsui
nothin on you/ soul sister mash-up - sam tsui 
business time - flight of the conchords

new ones
erase me - kid cudi
hey baby - pitbull ft. t-pain
check it out - nicki minaj ft will.i.am
runaway - kanye west
want you bad - travis mccoy ft. ke$ha
just a dream - nelly
letting go - sean kingston ft. nicki minaj
raise your glass - p!nk
heartbeat - enrique englesias ft nicole sherzinger
kickstarts - example
runaway - kanye west

getting ready/parties
backstabber - ke$ha
could it be you - H wood
shots - lil jon ft LMFAO
yes - LMFAO
dirty talk - david guetta ft wynter gordon (laidback luke remix)
your love - chris brown (remix)
bangduck! - afrojack
make her say - kid cudi ft kanye west (afrojack remix)
teenage dream - katy perry (liam keegan remix)
last friday night - katy perry
miami to ibiza - swedish house mafia ft tinie tempah
like a g6 - far east movement

all time
can't tell me nothing - kanye west
don't let me fall - b.o.b.
your love - chris brown (remix)
miami to ibiza - swedish house mafia ft tinie tempah
new in town - little boots
shots - lil jon ft LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment