Friday, October 22, 2010

just casual ootd, update + need your help

Hey girlies
I've been away for a while and when I posted they were mostly boring posts anyway but sadly it doesn't end here. I've been making study notes and things in preparation for exams and all last week and the one before that learning and performing the school production I was in but that is all ended. Still, for the next  three weeks I will be in complete study mode. Apart from the occasional fun weekend.
Today was beautiful spring weather I just walked into the village with my best friend and had some sushi and a banana smoothie which were both delicious and then looked around the market before walking home. Tonight we are going to a party which should be fun and then the following day going shopping for this halloween music festival we are going to. This is where you come in, I have never been to this festival before but I have been told what the girls wear are just outfits with devil horns or a witch hat or whatever. So not like full on zombie make-up and stuff so I need your help deciding like maybe a cat or peacock or something, I will credit you if I like your idea (:

hair
my hair is semi-greasy and in need of a wash so I just stuck it up in a messy bun for the day and am going to take a shower after this post is done. I swear I owe my whole life to the person/people that invented messy buns, they save my life

make-up
just a little powder and concealer and lined subtly around my eyes which is what I've been doing a lot recently

outfit
since it is sunny and a lot of girls seem to be whipping out the short shorts I have been loving the black tights under denim shorts trend which I paired with this casual kind of jumper top thats a red orangey grey type of color
jumper - cotton on
shorts - supre
tights - the warhouse
shoes - all black converse 

hope you enjoyed and please post your halloween outfit ideas (:

No comments:

Post a Comment