Friday, October 1, 2010

get to know me a little.

Just a simple tag of questions so you get to know me a little better. 

name, age, location.
maria, 15, New Zealand
occupation.
babysitter, student, blogger. (not sure if any of those count)
siblings.
yes, three
named after anything. 
yes, my grandmother
current doing.
writing this post and downloading songs
dream job.
beauty journalist
favourite colour. 
pink, purple, green and orange
current favourite food.
sushi
current favourite movie.
titanic, the hangover, mean girls, jennifer's body 
current favourite tv show. 
desperate housewives, criminal minds, ghost whisperer, vampire diaries, outrageous fortune
current favourite book.
the summer I turned pretty 
pretty little liars books 
the private novels
current favourite song. 
thank god it's friday - katy perry
runaway - kanye west 
can't tell me nothing - kanye west
it won't be like this for long - darius rucker
don't let me fall - B.o.B.
dirty talk - wyner gordon
want you bad - travis mccoy ft. ke$ha
whip my hair - willow smith
current favourite quote. 
'don't take life too seriously, you don't come out alive anyway' 

No comments:

Post a Comment