Thursday, August 26, 2010

face of the day.

One of my first face of the days that if you want me to do more of these just tell me because I think I enjoy them. Today I went to school (so fun, right?) and it was mufti day which we only have like twice a year so everyone gets excited, well atleast I do. I know that sounds entirely nerdy but its true. I swear on mufti every girl you walk past gives you the up down look and you do it too without noticing. I envy those schools who don't have uniform but if my school was like that I don't think I could manage. I can barely decide what to wear on mufti day, let alone ever single day.

{make-up}
basic foundation routine (will post soon), mascara, pink blush and gloss

{hair}
texturised hair with straightening iron (post coming soon) and tied into a high messy ponytail with a thick black ribbon tied in a bow around it.

{outfit}
light wash ripped skinny jeans with plain black top, cable knit white oversized cardigan and black converses

That's it

2 comments:

  1. They are the most beautiful girls ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree Lauren, when I was younger I was obsessed, I had their books, movies and posters and now they've grown up and I have too, they're such an inspiration x

    ReplyDelete