For school make-up you want to keep it simple and you want it to stay on all day. So my school make-up routine is fairly basic but if you want you can add on more colour etc.
cream or liquid foundation (or tinted moistrurizer)
black pencil liner
1. prime your face with the primer and apply your foundation on the spots you need to cover (uneven skintone, redness, blemishes)
2. apply cream blush on the apples on your cheeks and blend back and then brush powder over your whole face
3. line half a centimetre on the outer side of the bottom lash line and blend inwards creating a shadow like effect on the bottom lash line
4. curl lashes and apply mascara on both the top and bottom lashes
5. because my lips are pretty coloured already I just put vaseline or a clear gloss on them