Monday, November 8, 2010

scarlett & greene.

Just a quick little post as I have maths and science exams tomorrow. Exam week is so hectic it gets to a point where you want to give up but you can't do that. I think the only thing that kept me going through the english exam today was that afterwards, I got to go home. So anyway I just wanted to tell you guys a little about a skincare company I will be trying soon. I was running terribly low on my clinique 3 step anti-blemish solutions and I thought for almost $200 for the whole set and it only last me almost two months it really wasn't worth it. So I heard about this company called scarlett & greene which is New Zealand based but it's an all natural skincare system which is almost half the price of my former one. I tried the samples I got from my school and then decided to go and purchase them. I have to go study now but I will have a review on first thoughts soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment