Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TAG: what would you rather? (beauty edition)


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

For this I really don't know. I mean naturally I do messy hair as in like messy loose hair but I'm not sure if that counts. And lately I haven't been wearing make-up due to my skin flipping out of me. So I really have no idea, I guess nice hair and no make-up, uh idk.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Well eyebrows really like make a difference, alot of difference, people without them look kinda freaky like this guy in year 6 shaved his off and he looked so weird. I guess eyelashes because it would be annoying but you could apply false eyelashes so itd be all good. Or I've heard of tattooing eyeliner and eyebrows. Nah scratch that no eyelashes

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Since I live in New Zealand and theres only a MAC and no sephora I would say sephora because I know there is a tone of variety of brands there and like hair products that MAC doesn't have but then I really do love MAC. I really suck at this tag.
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
haha my mum had a perm when she was little and I have pictures, she looked like a poodle head. But probably the lipgloss/liner look, don't kill me but I actually kind of like it. And since I have curly-ish hair already that I straighten everyday to control. Yea definately lipgloss/lipliner look.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obivious foundation line or overdone blush?
Alot of girls have obvious foundation lines but mostly because their foundation isn't matched up properly which I always have to have the right foundation match. Overdone blush isn't that much of a crime, I love blush and you can get rid of it easier, plus the pinker the rosier and healthier you look.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
eww if these are the same biker shorts I know, no way biker shorts. MC hammer pants are like those harem pants right? they are in style I'm pretty sure, they look cute. I do very much like MC hammer pants.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
orange spray tans are disgusting, weird tan lines are fine, I don't have a problem with tan lines.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
since I've never really coloured my hair I guess I would say colour because you can fix colour but for haircut you have to let it grow out.
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
twitter, I used to use twitter alot but then I stopped and I don't have videos on youtube but I do watch youtube beauty videos and funny videos. So twitter for sure.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Since I apply most of my make-up with my fingers anyway I would say I would give up make-up brushes. I use mascara all the time, It's an instant pick-me-up along with blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment