Monday, July 12, 2010

everyday, i see my dream ♥


Confusingly titled after a line in a song I have most recently been listening to called yes by lmfao, jesus I'm such a dork. Anyway, sorry for all the tags lately but I believe it is time for a proper post so this is my everyday routine. Just what I do to myself almost everyday, make-up wise.

{the stuff}
clinique dramatically different moisturising gel
MAC select cover up concealer NW25
MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in medium
revlon blush/bronzer pallette in pink rose
MAC blush in pinch'o'peach
MAC eyeshadow in carbon (matte black)
estee lauder lengthening mascara (name escapes me but its amazing)
covergirl lashblast
burts bees lipbalm
australis mineral inject gloss in lampada

{recipe}
1. first take the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel and apply all over face, then wait five minutes.
2. next using a concealer brush and MAC concealer cover any acne spots or uneven skintones
3. using MAC 150 brush MAC mineralze skinfinish natural all over face and down neck
4. using the bronzer side of the bronzer/blush pallette contour face then using a stippling brush put MAC pinch'o'peach blush on apples of cheeks and blend back.
5. then using a tapered crease brush apply MAC carbon all along the top lash line lightly and then on the outer 1/4 of your lid make it darker, (optional for night) then lightly on 3/4 of the bottom lash line and again darker on the outer 1/4
6. apply estee lauder lengthening to top and bottom lashes and then covergirl lashblast on the top lashes and another coat of estee lauder on the bottom
7. then apply burts bees lipbalm and finish with australis lipgloss

and your done, if I'm in a rush it's mostly just powder, blush, lipbalm and mascara. 

1 comment:

  1. So I saw your Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more! *Elle

    ReplyDelete