Thursday, December 2, 2010

i know what you did last summer..

School for me finished yesterday, wasn't too upsetting. A few girls cried but to be honest we are going back in eight weeks but I do understand, it didn't really hit me that I do not have school for ages until today. Last day was good though, watched grease in drama (which I haven't watched in forever but still love), the end of back to the future 3 in english (kinda weird but I love back to the future), plus games in other classes, then we had packing up and yearbooks handed out. Pretty good day, I enjoyed it. Since it's summer there will be summer posts and I apologize in advance those of you who are in winter now but summer just gets me so excited. My laptop came back safe and sound and I also bought my first liquid liner (took a while) and finally got around to getting the wildpair scarf I blogged about here which I am in love with. I am moving house this weekend too which is pretty exciting since it's on the same street as my best friend but yea. Hope you guys are all well and I'll blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, its snowing at the moment where i live and i cant go anywhere. Would love to have some sunshine and be able to get a tan

    ReplyDelete