Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hair product love: sebastian potion 9

Hey Ladies, so in the past I have been a hair hippie. I never used to do anything to my hair just used to wash and condition and that was it no mousse, spray, styling cream or even detangler. When I turned ten I got my first straightning iron which was one of the $20 ones in the back of farmers but thats all I needed. From that day forward I straightened my hair almost everyday and because I was still a hair hippie I didnt use heat proctectent (eeeeek!). That is what caused all of this. I should've bought myself a heat protectant the day I got my straightner but oh no I was so naive. My hair is very paranormal. I have greasy roots and dry ends. This is a tragedy, not really but hard to work with. This is when I started using hair products and noticed they made my hair so smooth and silky. And I think I've found just the miracle product.

'active-oil botanicals restore hair's natural condition, leaving hair with renewed shine'

This product I must first state is a bit on the pricey side being $50 which I know isn't like woah but still it's alot compared to supermarket brands that are $15 max. When I bought this I must admit I had my regrets, what if it didn't work? That'd be $50 down the drain but trust me it's worth every penny. It's a orange gel that can be applied to damp hair (what I usually do) and then air dry or blow dry, whatever floats your boat but it can also be used for when your hair is dry to boost shine and texture in your hair. That is vaguely what it says on the bottle but it does exactly that. I can feel the difference in my hair.

beauty rating:
9/10


picture: www.fabove.ca/Sebastian-Potion9-Treatment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment