Saturday, October 9, 2010

help wanted.


here in New Zealand it is getting into the warmer months where I switch from foundation to a tinted moisturizer but one problem, I don't have a good tinted moisturizer. I do have and use one (proactiv tinted moisturizer spf 15) but only because it works and I got it for free. The main reason I love tinted moisturizer is because it gives your skin coverage without looking cakey or like paint, it makes it look like a better version of your skin. I recommend it to most teenagers even if you have pretty bad skin which I have (acne, uneven skintone, huge pores) I still think you should at least try it. I use it under a powder since I have very oily skin and gives that little extra coverage. If you have average or dry skin then you can just stick to the tinted moisturizer. Anyway back to the main point of this post is that I am in search of a great tinted moisturizer, I don't mind if it's high end or drugstore but a spf would be a great added extra. Basically just one you use or want to try or have heard of being great. I'll research into it and select one to choose and in the review post I will link you for your help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment